View Single Post
Old 28-09-2004, 14:11   #3
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: Existing Customer - Incentive to stay with NTL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfarry
I just called NTL, having been told by someone at work that new customers can get the 750K service for £19.99 per month.

Anyway, NTL were happy to reduce the cost of my current package to £14.99 for 12 months... but I asked about upgrading to the 1.5m service. Anyway they went away and have offered me the 1.5m service for £22.99 per month for 12 months plus I will get a new Samsung setup.... overall I am very happy with that.
Thats me getting on the phone, been thinking of upgrading from 750 myself but at that price its now a deffinite, thanks for the heads up
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote