View Single Post
Old 18-12-2003, 20:19   #126
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor
very true, I also now get double the upload speed and all for a cheaper price
It's not pipex worship, it's a message for all NTL users. I never realised how bad NTL were until I stopped using them.
the sad thing is they don't care their service is crap and they don't care people are leaving. so as far as I can see they only have themselves to blame.
Sorry, but as one of these users, my service is not crap and I understood from the last report that the number of BB users was increasing, not decreasing ? - Something like 800,000 at the last count I think.

I am well aware that some people get a poor / crap / unacceptable service and that NTL are not the best in the world - I however, do not make the mistake of thinking everyone gets this poor service - many hundreds of thousands seem to be satisfied.

Even if, on any given day, 8000 users have a problem then that is only 1% of the total (in other words 99% are problem free).

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote