View Single Post
Old 07-12-2003, 23:09   #110
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt94sss2
lol - I won't get anything unless you sign up
Im changing ISP again soon (hence the chasing around to see whats on offer) and all the looking/searching around i have done these past few weeks i have half made my mind up. when i have further looked at this other competitive/cheap adsl isp i will have fully made my mind up. I was a bit suprised that alot of adsl isp's dont have customer/technical support on a sunday.

Quote:
It may also be worth you registering an interest in Primetime 2000 - its what I did to get it to my exchange.

Alltime/Primetime 2000 use 2MB
yup ive already done that.

Quote:
Also as a side note Hi-Velocity "resell" Bulldog but they also resell various other telco's/ISP's products so are able to offer services in many more exchanges, if not nationally..
I dont really see the logic in that all its doing is spreading the money gathered in/workload and they dont undercut Bulldog price wise.

I have always wondered why cant BT just upgrade the trigger level to number were it will take more than 6 months to exceed instead of adding the exchanges again to a list to be upgraded.

Quote:
Do tell
If its Fast 24 though - avoid though
I will reveal all soon, i will be phoning them up tomorrow to see how long the wait is before i get to speak to customer support and to also see what advice they give me, a few of my friends that have moved/migrated from well known adsl isp's are already using the service they have promissed to send me email on mon/tues so i will have a better idea what the service is like from inside.

plus points are so far its cheap and there is no fee imposed if you switch service tier and theres No Cap

Its not Fast 24 although Plusnet did look atractive if you wanted a 1meg service at £32.99 a month but i then discovered if you find/decided the service was crap the cancellation fee is a whooping £129.99 out of all the adsl isp's i have reviewed this must be a record, unless anyone can find another isp to top it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolking
Very sure I had the comp for 8 years then gave it to my mum about 6 years ago.
And i wonder did she donate it to NTL Teeside UBR because it would certainly answer alot of questions at peek times in my area
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote