View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 12:13   #89
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt94sss2
Yes, it can be confusing!

Some services are only available at certain (450/500) exchanges -due to the way Bulldog provide the backhaul - while others use the "normal" BT method.

If you want a service and Bulldog don't yet offer it in your area, pre register for it at https://secure.bulldogdsl.com/shop/pre-register.asp (no commitment) as they use that to partly decide where to expand their own network (the other backhaul method etc) too
The confussing part for me was if Bulldog can offer a connection speed for Business (national exchanges) surely they can off you the same connection on home/residential service. it must be they can milk more money from this service from business than offering it to residential customers.

I wonder if you will get anything if everyone who accesses the link and filled in the required information and quoted your referal code in the section Where did you hear about Bulldog? part
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote