View Single Post
Old 06-12-2003, 11:32   #87
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

I remember phoning Bulldog to enquire about their Alltime 2000 service £44.64 a month inc vat, i was told that i couldnt have the service but i could have the Biztime 2000 £68.14 a month inc vat difference being (apart from the monthly price) the Alltime 2000 is only available to 450 BT exchanges and the Biztime 2000 is available Nationally... so this means that if i wanted to signup for Bulldogs PrimeTime 2000 Special Offer - £29.99 (inc VAT) which was another consideration (from 6pm till 8am everyday, all day in the weekends and bank holidays 2meg and all other times 512k) i cannot because that service is only available across 450 BT exchanges. Primetime 1000 is a no go as well eventhough Alltime 1000 is available to me if i choose to want it..
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote