View Single Post
Old 29-11-2003, 21:39   #17
DrAwesome
Inactive

DrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeDrAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DrAwesome Send a message via MSN to DrAwesome
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dellwear
I'm so grateful for all the info Neil, I'm going to call BT on Monday, I'm so fed up with Ntl, time to dump the lot I think. If I take Pipex I'll put you down as my referrer
You can call these free phone numbers BT Customer Options Team 0800 800 880 or 0800 085 2786 (alternative numbers to 0808 100 5152) so you dont have to pay for the call to defect

If you wish to keep your existing NTL phone number ask whoever you speak to check with the Number Port people a few NTL phone numbers cannot be transfered.

Who owns the best looking adsl modem?
DrAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote