View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 11:30   #7418
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
Spent most of the day dealing with the fallout of the OH falling over in the bathroom at 6am and cracking his noggin so hard that required a trip to the emergency department and 7 stitches in his scalp. Could have done without the old I’m a tough old retired matelot attitude that stopped him going to the hospital until I photographed his 3 inch wound.

I know what it's like Maggy, having been wakened several times over the last 2 years in the middle of the night with Mr T's seizures, and to nurse him when he broke his femur in July. I hope your old man is soon back to his old self again.x

---------- Post added at 11:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Next door neighbours lost their 6 week old baby Friday night. I can not imagine what they are going through. They are such a lovely couple. There is no rhyme or reason to life so very very sad. Certainly puts my worries about the cost of living in perspective for sure

Devastating news for sure for that couple and family, life can be very cruel sometimes, Jay.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote