View Single Post
Old 21-09-2004, 13:49   #225
Bifta
Inactive

Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Bifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny starBifta has a nice shiny star
Re: Want ADSL?-Read on....

Just a bit of info. for people wanting to move to ADSL, I swapped to one.tel about a month ago and the service was awful, my router disconnected every couple of hours, the speeds were terrible and the customer service staff were very rude and abrupt, I've since moved to wanadoo (which I was a bit worried about doing) and the actual DSL service is very good, no disconnects yet and pages load a lot faster, admittedly the 1 meg service I'm on has a 30 gig a month cap but I don't think I've ever exceeded that in all the time I've had broadband. It's also very reasonably priced at £27.99 for the 1 meg service.
Bifta is offline   Reply With Quote