Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2022, 15:24   #207
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Media Boy HQ has seen confirm channel numbers for England and N. Ireland from next week.

On Virgin Media, BBC Three will launch onto channel 107, pushing BBC Four down to 108. BBC One in HD is currently available on channel 108 but this will now become the standard on slot 101 with the launch of the BBC One regions in HD.

I have still to see news on where BBC Scotland HD will go in Scotland. And I have still to see news on where S4C HD will go in Wales.

https://www.mediamole.co.uk/entertai...ed_476199.html

Plan A) This is a one I am now working with: (Due to BBC THREE HD being confirmed as on Channel 107).

List first posted on January 16th.

107. BBC THREE HD (Was BBC FOUR HD) all areas
108. BBC FOUR HD (In all areas) -
113. BBC Scotland HD (Scotland only)
113. Channel 4 (Wales only)
120. ITV Wales SD (Wales only)
162. ITVBe +1 (Wales only)

Plan B) Reports says S4C need to be in Top 8 on the EPG in Wales - if true a following may happen. From last weekend.

108. BBC FOUR HD - Not in Wales
108. Channel 4 - Wales only
113. BBC Scotland HD - Scotland only
120. BBC FOUR HD - Wales only
120. BBC ALBA - Scotland only
120. ITVBe +1 - Not in Scotland or Wales
162. ITVBe +1 - Only in Scotland and Wales
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info