Thread: Pronouns
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 15:42   #2
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Pronouns

Honestly I think a lot of it is undiagnosed mental illness.

IMO if your gonads are testis then you are male a man and he/him
If your gonads are ovaries then you are female a woman and she/her

I believe all these people who try to argue sex is different to gender are delusional and need therapy.

Yes a person could have a medical condition where there are hormonal imbalances that could lead to confusion but again this can be treated or even an issue with genitalia these are a totally different case entirely

As I am sure you are aware people go to extreme lengths when they "identify" as a different gender literally mutilating themselves in their search for happiness I guess if this makes them happy then that has to be a good thing but seriously feeling the need to mutilate themselves shows their mental state

And now living in a society where parents encourage their children to question their sexual identity should be a labelled as child abuse

I know these views do not follow what society says I have to believe well screw society
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote