View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 20:46   #8
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness discussion (SPOILERS)

FANGASM

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:24 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Don't forget the illuminati were essentially the most powerful characters they had and the fact the all got taken out by Wanda was just to show how crazy and powerful she was.

Captain Carter was in the What If... show.

Also that particular version of Prof X was the one from the 90s X-Men cartoon. It wasn't Xavier from the X-Men movies.

I particularly loved how much Sam Raimi made the film feel like one of his horror films. He weaved so many elements into the film. His Yellow car, which he has tried to feature in most of his projects was even there.

I also think Wanda may still return. After all when the place collapsed we never actually see a body. So anything is possible.
The film is definitely even better if you’ve seen all of Wandavision and What If?

Now I want to know if Jim from The Office will be Reed Richards when the new F4 film comes out.

And I love it that the Illuminati had a functional Ultron system for Earth defence. A nice touch, in a film full of nice touches (like the cloak patch resembling the emblem the comic book version of Dr Strange has on his).
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote