View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 18:06   #1676
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
The assertion

Is false, I've not only not forgotten I've posted on here moaning about it frequently. The thing with politics is that it's reciprocal, in time an election will be won using these nasty dirty little ways you don't support and you'll be the first to bleat about it, we'll see what your reaction is then when someone replies oh well will of the people
That still has nothing whatsoever to do with what YOU posted this morning and what I replied to, you were bleating on about a crappy article in the mirror about % of what people believed about the red bus and I pointed out the bullshit within it and lack of balance, where are the % of the people took in regarding the lies from the Remain side?

You still haven't answered that, conveniently.