View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 22:46   #3156
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
Mick as I said last week I am not a Hillary fan and don’t give two hoots about who is the president of the USA, Hoever my opinion of that man as a human being is that he is a piece of ****.

Appreciate you have issues with Hillary but the fact is you have a complete love in for Trump irrelevant of what he says or does and you do use deflection tactics virtually every day.
I do not have a love in for Trump, I think saying things like that are real immature.

But yeah if I lived in the US. Republicans would get my vote.

I raise a very valid point about a Democratic Senator who said Trump said shithole last night, who has form for lying about private meetings in the past. He lied about a 2013 meeting and got caught out.... he has form for lying in other words.

As I said, I’m not going to stop what I say here because you don’t approve.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It's good having those who both defend Tand attack Trump on one forum because it makes everyone appreciate there are two sides to every discussion.
But when the discussion gets deflected regularly to a Democrat because Trump's position cannot be defended on its own merits, the discussion is at peril of becoming more of an argument than a lively and constructive debate.
Excuse me. I’m not arguing I’m pointing out facts, that are relevant. I stand by everything I post. You should know that by now.