View Single Post
Old 26-10-2022, 18:41   #511
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
There's bound to be another change on the way because RealityXtra 2 being on a Main multiplex whilst RealityXtra is on the Local multiplex makes no sense.
Base on my EPG - Reality Xtra 2 is only broadcasting 14 hours a week.

So it look like AMC is using Reality Xtra 2 to keep Channel 69 open for it to sell.

Who may bid for channel 69?

*UKTV Media Ltd for Dave ja vu with Yesterday +1 moving to channel 74.
*ITV Network Ltd for ITV4 +1 (Moving from channel 89.)
*A&E Television Networks UK for Blaze +1 (Moving from Channel 81)
*Earth Day Texas for EarthxTV (Moving from channel 79)
*Talking Pictures TV Ltd for Talking Pictures TV (Moving from channel 82)
*Media Trust for Together TV (Moving from Channel 83)
*PBS UK for PBS America (Moving from channel 84)
*Hochanda Global Ltd for Create and Craft (Moving from Channel 85)
*That's Television Ltd for Classic Hits UK (Moving from channel 88)

But saying that Channel 69 stop broadcasting in June 2022 - that was over 12weeks.

As far as I know after 12weeks a freeview slot left free goes to a other broadcaster.

So I do not know what in hell is going on.

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:37 ----------

For all we know AMC deal with Local Mux is up soon and Reality Xtra may use slot.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote