Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2022)
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 00:53   #1110
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2022)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazz View Post
"Upgraded" to TV 360, big mistake it's shite compared to TiVo, so many issues and limitations. We had 2 tivos now upgraded, one in the living room and the other in my son's bedroom, if recording something downstairs he can't record it to his boxes well since I'm already recording it. Some might think this isn't an issue but if I watch it then delete it when not knowing he wanted to watch it too there is no option to recover the show.

This is one of many issues and am going to fight to get my 2 tivos back if I can.
I agree, the 360 is a downgrade IMO.

Please let us know how you get on as they really won't want to put you back in the position that you were previously in. I suspect that the time will come when everyone not on 360 will be forcibly migrated and that's when I will leave.

If they do allow you to go back to TiVo, I wonder if there is a system in place to download the TiVo software onto a 360 box?? If not, they will have to give you two V6 boxes (if they have any left).

---------- Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:22 ----------

Does anyone know when the UKTV carriage contract is up? I'm trying to work out when/if we will get Yesterdsy HD as it's started on Sky.