Thread: Virgin Other ways to pay
View Single Post
Old 28-09-2022, 16:59   #1
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Other ways to pay

Virgin mobile closed my account yesterday with the number port and it so happened it was my billing date so I assumed I was paid up and cancelled my Direct Debit.

Today I got another bill showing I was actually paying in arrears.

I called to find a way of paying the final bill only to be told the only way is to give card details. Bare in mind this is an Indian call centre and they would need the 16 digit number expiry and CVV. Enough info to fleece me totally.
I said there is no way I am giving them details. They insisted they do not save the details. I said for all I know you could be sat there with a pen and paper.

I made sure they put a note on my account that I want to pay the bill but they are not offering me a way I can pay it securely. It is only £6 but no way am I risking it. Will see what happens

Question is is there another securer option like a sort code and bank account I can make a direct payment too?