Thread: Virgin VOLT o2 and Virgin Media
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2022, 19:58   #18
newapollo
cf.addict

newapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant futurenewapollo has a brilliant future
Re: VOLT o2 and Virgin Media

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Just got the volt benefit activated. Any idea how long it takes? Is it really up to a week? Also to get the free wifi pods do i really need to call up....puts me right off!
Info below from https://www.virginmedia.com/wifi-max

If you’ve got Gig1 Fibre Broadband, Ultimate Oomph or one of our Volt packages, you can place an eligible order for your first mesh WiFi Pod on the Virgin Media Connect app. Or if we find there are no faults with your broadband service, but you’re still experiencing slow speeds, you can order a WiFi Pod online – just run a test on your services first.

Check your broadband service

If you’re adding WiFi Max with one of our M50 to M500 packages without Volt via the routes above, we’ll provide your first WiFi Pod automatically once your order’s been confirmed.

If you need a second or third Pod, sign in to My Virgin Media, click on Your Package and follow the steps in the WiFi Max tab.

You can also call the direct number 0800 064 3850 to order a pod (they will only send out one at a time, and there must be an interval of at least one week before a second order will be accepted)
newapollo is offline   Reply With Quote