View Single Post
Old 20-09-2022, 17:34   #1
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Paid-for Malwarebytes

Due to the issues I described in my other discussion topic, one option is to run paid-for Malwarebytes as I want to have a realtime scanner which is what paid-for products provide. I've used it for years and it has never gone wrong, unlike Norton and McAfee.

The only issues that i have is that it's only for malware (and not spyware, viruses and other nasties) and the scans only appear to target part of the computer (30,000 files) compared the six figure numbers that Norton and McAfee scan.

Do any Cabelforum suers have paid-for Malwarebytes and if so, is it something to consider as if I did buy it, I wouldn't use any other security programme.
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote