View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 19:09   #13722
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Every year I apply to buy tickets in the Wimbledon Ballot. You apply and then you're put into a draw to buy tickets for one of the main matches at Center Court or Courts 1 & 2 from the first round onwards.

First year I got Men's QF. Second year I got Doubles (which I didn't take). Then for about four consecutive years I got nothing.

Today I get an e-mail. I got tickets!

Go to login to the portal and they give me the date and court. 12th July 2020, Center Court. Look up what round of games is playing on Center Court on the 12th July 2020...Men's Final
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote