View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 20:17   #12969
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My sister and I drove over to near Basingstoke (Odiham) today to meet with two cousins, Michelle and Susan (identical twins) that we haven't seen for a very long time and had a nice lunch in a converted mill house. It's been a reunion that we kept saying we were going to but never actually got round to do. I had not seen Michelle since my father's funeral 25 years ago and Susan since we were kids. An opportunity to renew friendships and also news on family members that are sadly no longer with us.

Nice 4 person selfie to celebrate.

We agreed to try and get the rest of the remaining family together: My other sister, cousin Nicole from York and my Uncle Robert from Suffolk (Yes, Bob is indeed my uncle. ) later in the year, probably in London, by train and stay overnight.

Overall a nice drive in the Surrey countryside, good weather and a decent meal.
Well done!

We visited around there couple of weeks ago (Shalden Green, between Alton and Odiham) - it’s a lovely part of the country. I would recommend visiting the Basingstoke Milestones Museum, and the Watercress Line rail line.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is online now   Reply With Quote