View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 20:10   #12968
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

My sister and I drove over to near Basingstoke (Odiham) today to meet with two cousins, Michelle and Susan (identical twins) that we haven't seen for a very long time and had a nice lunch in a converted mill house. It's been a reunion that we kept saying we were going to but never actually got round to do. I had not seen Michelle since my father's funeral 25 years ago and Susan since we were kids. An opportunity to renew friendships and also news on family members that are sadly no longer with us.

Nice 4 person selfie to celebrate.

We agreed to try and get the rest of the remaining family together: My other sister, cousin Nicole from York and my Uncle Robert from Suffolk (Yes, Bob is indeed my uncle. ) later in the year, probably in London, by train and stay overnight.

Overall a nice drive in the Surrey countryside, good weather and a decent meal.