View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 19:07   #189
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media will launch a new set-top box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
I got my tivo and its remote around 2 years ago and the letters came off after a few months.
I thought it was fixed before that but that may be my memory failing. Or you may have been given old stock for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
And the "new" remote looks exactly like the old one, so don't know and hence the question.
Look closely and you will see a few changes to the buttons . The new remote is also a bit shorter too.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote