View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 23:32   #36
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Vm mobile price increase

They claim their data allowance is for mobile data, ie mobile phone use only although I doubt they would notice if you looked at just a few web pages every so often but using it daily you would easily hit the 3.5GB FUP limit.

When I moved house and was waiting for broadband to be re-installed I tethered my Three mobile to the computer and laptop and easily downloaded 80-100GB in that month. My galaxy s3 is the older non-4G version so was using Three's DC-HSPDA at around 1.4Mb/s (12mbit) speeds. It made being without fibre broadband totally painless. The Tethering and data allowance made all the difference.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote