Thread: General Stargate SG-1
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 03:25   #56
ZrByte
Inactive

ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
ZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appealZrByte has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to ZrByte
Re: stargate sg1

From what I gather, Anubis Gou'ld'ed somone who had the knowledge of how to ascend but had not ascended yet (Probably wasnt ready to die), he used this knowledge to ascend himself, when he started to abuse his power the others tried to banish him (Much like that guy in the episode in Series 5 'Ascention'). Only he resisted, maybe something to do with him coming from a different species, as far as we know only the ancients and humans have ever ascended before and since we are basicly the same species who knows what wierd things another species would be able to do if ascended.
They tried to push him back to our Realm like they did with Daniel only when he pushed back He got stuck in another Realm wich exists between ours and the ascended realm.
once he got stuck in this sort of Limbo the other ascended could not effect him, they couldnt erase his memory like they did with daniel so he used the knowledge he gained to find all of these shiny new superweapons he now has (Such as the new shields)

On a side note, has anyone read the script outtakes for the season 7 series finale?? It was originally writen to be the first feature movie and the launching platform for Stargate Atlantis. I gotta say after reading it I hope they dont change much coz it sounds awesome.
ZrByte is offline   Reply With Quote