Thread: General Stargate SG-1
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2003, 13:08   #20
ntluser
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Telephone,TV with Tivo box & Superhub3 upto 150Mb Broadband, Sky World, & Freeview+
ntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of societyntluser is a pillar of society
Quote:
Originally posted by towny
Anyone see the pre-season documentary on Sky One last night? Fairly whetted my appetite I can tell you...

Despite everyone going on and on about how Corin Nemec is still part of the 'family' now Michael Shanks is back, I couldn't help notice how he got virtually no screen time at all compared with the others. But he was never a 'holding character', oh no...
I'm looking forward to the new series starting next Monday. Be interesting to see what they come up with and how things pan out for each character.

The "Lowdown" show was interesting. Nice to see Christopher Judge away from his Teal'c persona. Also interesting and enjoyable to see him and Michael Shanks together in a recent episode of Andromeda.
ntluser is offline   Reply With Quote