Thread: General Stargate SG-1
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2003, 05:42   #8
Jerrek
Inactive

Jerrek can only hope to improve
i read on a website that sg1 returns with a new series in september on sky1 and apparently daniel jackson is found alone on a deserted planet and has lost his memory and is no longer a "higher being".....
i hope they are not trying to turn this superb series into a farce by bringing "dead" actors back to life...

Whaa? You haven't seen season 7 yet? Yes, in season 7 Daniel Jackson is found and he returns to the series. The series goes back to normal then, like the previous seasons. In fact, after seeing the first 11 epsides of season 7, I am thinking this is a great season. I'm anxiously waiting for the 12th episode.

Season 7 episodes:

1, 2: Daniel is found
3, 5: GREAT episodes
6, 8: a bit weird... doesn't feel very Stargatish.

Now episode 11 is the mid series episode... Part 1 of 2. That annoys me, because they wait a few weeks before they air the second part, and I'm rather anxious for it right now.

Here are the titles:

7-1 Fallen (1)
7-2 Homecoming (2)
7-3 Fragile Balance
7-4 Orpheus
7-5 Revisions
7-6 Lifeboat
7-7 Enemy Mine
7-8 Space Race
7-9 Avenger 2.0
7-10 Birthright
7-11 Evolution (1)

season 3 of enterprise goes to air in the US on sept 29th

Um no, I hate to break it to you, but the season 3 premiere aired last week on Wednesday. This week Wednesday night we will see season 3, episode 2. I can't wait.

On a different note, Andromeda season 4 starts end of this month. W00t, so many series to watch.
Jerrek is offline   Reply With Quote