Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 10:36   #342
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Mandalorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Yes, yes and more yes.

It’s always a good sign when the credits roll and you’re just thinking, ‘what? You’re stopping there? Why are you stopping there? You can’t stop there. Don’t stop!’

And then you both love and hate Disney’s weekly episode drop policy.
I thought I was going mad yesterday. I set to watch (as I always do) the last episode of the last series to refresh my memory.

And I'm thinking, this isn't the last episode, there's the whole Luke training Grogu bit, and the Mandalorian being excommunicated scene, and the other Mandalorians and black sabre bit.

I couldn't find those episodes..........

Until I remembered that it was was in the Book of Bobba Fett!