Thread: UK Timeline The Last of Us
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2023, 19:54   #24
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Last of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
That episode was the first major deviation from the game. That couple were in a relationship in the game but you only meet Bill after they've broken up, you do gameplay stuff, and at the end of the chapter you arrive at a house to find Frank had hung himself to avoid turning after he was bitten.

I think they have to have stuff like that to breath more life into the world but I am now concerned how rushed the last few episodes will be as there is a lot more to get though.

This week's episode didn't progress things enough in that regard. I liked it, and am interested to see how they handle the next scenes, but the pace needs to pick up.
Yeah, didn’t think this weeks moved things along that much.