Thread: UK Timeline The Last of Us
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 09:34   #18
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Last of Us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
It’s good, enjoying it. Nothing really groundbreaking. Man has lost his daughter, now gains a surrogate daughter that could save humanity, has to get her across America where they will face a litany of horrors far worse than the ever present threat of the zombie hoard.

They’ll grow to love each other.

The thing is, two episodes in, I loved the walking dead. But that went on for 11 years and I stopped watching after 7 or 8.

So hopefully they’ll keep this series tight, concise and full of action, I also hope they keep revisiting the outbreak origins.

I can't see it going beyond 2, maybe 3, seasons. The games' stories are pretty concise in terms of story and don't allow for it to go on forever.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote