Thread: UK Timeline The Last of Us
View Single Post
Old 24-01-2023, 21:47   #15
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Last of Us

It’s good, enjoying it. Nothing really groundbreaking. Man has lost his daughter, now gains a surrogate daughter that could save humanity, has to get her across America where they will face a litany of horrors far worse than the ever present threat of the zombie hoard.

They’ll grow to love each other.

The thing is, two episodes in, I loved the walking dead. But that went on for 11 years and I stopped watching after 7 or 8.

So hopefully they’ll keep this series tight, concise and full of action, I also hope they keep revisiting the outbreak origins.