Thread: UK Timeline Doctor Who
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2014, 19:14   #59
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: Doctor Who : Season 8

As i have mentioned earlier I feel that Capaldi has been great so far. What he has delivered and the way he delivers it is brilliant.

Also I really feel Jenna has been written so much better this series and works a lot better with 12th. With 11 it was just flirtation and annoying. This time round she actually gets to converse in a more grown up manor.

This week looks like there will be no companion. Still in a huff I guess.

Think we need to get some more 'heaven' and Missy as they have been introduced but hardly featured. Not much of a storyline as hardly been used.

---------- Post added at 19:14 ---------- Previous post was at 19:13 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Fisher View Post
I might be tempted to give it another try if Coleman goes. Hows about a guest companion each week?
That just wouldn't work. You need to get to know the companion and feel involved with them. A random person each episode would just put people off IMO.