View Single Post
Old 24-07-2020, 22:06   #1
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Issue with EPG on Sky Q and Spotify

Hi anyone else having issues with EPG and Spotify on their sky Q box? The issue with the EPG is mainly on ITV. Tonight and on other occasions there was no listings available from 7pm and programs supposed to record, Corrie and Vera didn't record. With Spotify I find when listening to an album after about 15 minutes in I get no sound. The progress bar moves as if it's playing but get silence. Anyone got any suggestions as to what the issue is? I've done the usual thing,i.e reboot everything but still get the issue. The only thought I have is the internet is poor. I can't get fibre where I am unfortunately.
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote