Thread: General Channels switched to MPEG4
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 00:10   #180
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Channels switched to MPEG4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The pop-ups are already in place on the 4 channels moving to 273-276 (see my post this morning on Coming Soon).

Nothing on H2 though (last time I checked), which is odd as it clearly has to be moving for PBS. Maybe the info slate is in place for it...have you seen any sign MB?
I have only seen signs on TiVo.

I think EPG saying that "Forces TV has moved to 274". Will appear on DBR via CO47 on SID 1218 or SID 1222 over this weekend.

---------- Post added 01-11-2019 at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was 31-10-2019 at 23:56 ----------

I see that RXTV is calling them "Factual channels" but TiVo is calling them "Documentaries Channels"

https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/10/fact...gin-media.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote