View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 11:48   #2278
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

I see Salmond will be big enough to 'offer the hand of friendship' to the English should the vote be Yes. How very decent nice of him.... After presiding over a miserable campaign of threats, bile, paranoia and hatred, he'll forget all that if he gets his way, forgive the English for all their sins and be ready to do business, presuming of course that he gets everything he wants! If he doesn't the English need to be clear that his true colours will once again come to the fore along with similar threats, bile and hatred.

Salmond always wanted to go down in history for something and IMHO his place in the record books is now secure as the man who changed, greatly for the worse, the relationship between the people England and Scotland. Irrespective of the result, there's already great deal of resentment pent up south of the border and it's only going to get worse as either a whole raft of concessions will be sent north or we'll be subject to years more of his nauseating pomposity in demanding what he wants and telling us what we can have. In igniting and playing to such emotions amongst his compatriots I believe he's aroused an opposing set of emotions amongst many English for whom I feel there's an increasing sense of 'enough is enough' from this guy in particular and the SNP in general.

With the general election not far away, I'm hoping the English electorate will bear very carefully in mind what the likes of Clegg, Miliband and Cameron say/do after the vote and to what extent, if any, they consider the feelings and wishes of the English before making important concessions.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote