View Single Post
Old 08-01-2024, 14:55   #9
zantarous
www.magicorptech.blogspot

Services: V.I.P
zantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful onezantarous is the helpful one
Re: Moving home, question about install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
You seem to know what you're doing.
Somedays I really wonder if I do

Another question, do virgin allow you to have services in two locations for a short time as I don't have a moving date as I am having work done at the house and once I get that date it will be a week, maybe two at the max. I am kind of worried that might not be enough notice for Virgin to do a new install as there is current no Virgin installation there.

How complicated is wiring up a property that has never had virgin before. The house itself is not a new build so I hope there is no issue to pulling a cable or capacity.

And how do I know if the area is FTTH or hybrid coaxial?