View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 18:21   #1062
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
My reference to the Disney issue was in answer to your point, to demonstrate that what I am saying is true.

It's a pity that you couldn't make that connection.

My arguments are based on what I have seen reported and what anyone could naturally conclude from that, but it is a matter for discussion. Your constant protestations that everything that is posted is wrong never seems to be backed up with links to assist people to believe that you may have a point.

---------- Post added at 17:56 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Well, isn't that what I have been saying all along?
I don’t need to back up my analysis with opinion pieces from digital marketing companies. I don’t agree “anyone” could naturally reach the same conclusions at all. In fact, I think most unbiased observers would agree with me that Sky/Comcast as an incumbent in many markets will be well placed to adapt to the future whatever it holds.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote