View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 16:57   #1058
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I merely said that it was not sufficient.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:53 ----------

You've only got to compare the content to see that what I have said is true.

What's this constant 'straw man' refrain? I'm glad that you have finally acknowledged that Sky may well have to give up some of its content to the streamers. This could affect whole channels. But doubling the Sky programme budget, while welcome, is unlikely to make up the deficiency.

If Comcast were to do the same, then yes, that would make a big difference. But they have not said that they would, so there's an assumption you have made.
The constant straw man refrain if you continue to argue a point that I didn’t actually make because it’s easier to argue against than the one I did.

I have to laugh at you criticising me for making assumptions - your entire argument is subjective up to and including the quality of content on streaming services.

---------- Post added at 16:57 ---------- Previous post was at 16:56 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Am I still right in thinking you still need to pay extra for Sky Sports HD Channels?
Not on Sky, they raised the price and removed the add on.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote