View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 15:06   #1052
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I don’t know how you conclude the fact May has come and gone as irrelevant, it suggests (if a deal isn’t concluded) that there’s the possibility of something snagging. Like a valuation of key content, like Sky Atlantic for example.
I really don't think Sky deal with Virgin Media is up this summer. I really think Sky did sign an new deal two years when Sky Sports launch two new sports (Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Action) channels.

I think the deal may be up in 2020 to 2022.

I will carry on thinking this way until I see any new Sky Channels testing on Digital Bit Rate.

DBR says Virgin Media has got four streams free right now due to MPEG4 (And we think it will be up to six as early as next week,)
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 19-06-2019 at 15:22.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote