View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 13:11   #5
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Picture Quality changes on V6 recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolgerp View Post
Nope... it's only affecting the V6 (or certainly from what I can see)... I have an AV Receiver connected to my TV and then the other equipment connected to the amp via HDMI.

The internal TV apps, like Netflix and Amazon, are still as they were, quality wise. My Apple TV, which is connected via HDMI to the amp is also still perfect, so by deduction, there's either something wrong with the V6 or the picture quality has changed, maybe? Just a theory at this stage... will do a recalibration of the TV later tonight...
My V6 used to play up a bit but Thankfully hasn't for a while. The display settings used to reset to its lowest resolution, might be worth checking that in the V6 settings menu before re-calibrating your TV, especially if every other device is working fine.

The tell tale sign for mine is that the on screen graphics was very 'grainy' and not as sharp as usual if that makes sense. Each time I noticed this, the display settings were not set to 1080p anymore. I can't remember the exact place in the menu it is though, sorry.
Joedm45 is offline   Reply With Quote