View Single Post
Old 17-12-2017, 17:33   #4928
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Happy Anniversary dilli & Natalie

I have been to the Apple store at the Braehead shopping center only to be told that my son's iPhone has water damage to say I was not pleased is an understatement, needless to say my hubby and youngest followed one very annoyed wife & Mum out the Apple store, in what can only be described with oh oh expression on their face.

I suppose this amused the tech guy, on the plus side I'm glad I made someone smile.

I asked my son have you used this in the bathroom, has this phone got wet at any time etc, is there any chance of water damage etc and of course he answered no Mum

So today I wasted my time traveling to Glasgow very early may I add as we had a appointment with the apple tech genius bar at 09:35...

Then when I got home I bought out the contract and got my son a new contract as there is no point in paying for something that you can't use, and I got him a new phone with a new contract.

He got the Samsung J5 2017 as I have this phone, he did not have a choice on what phone he got, no I tell a lie I gave my little darling a choice and that was, Black or Gold or no phone.

ATM, my youngest thinks this is now his Christmas and for now I think I may just let him continue this thought progress but I will tell him later on that this is not the case I'm not that mean.

Last edited by weenie; 17-12-2017 at 17:47.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote