View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 11:25   #3648
nodrogd
cf.mega poster

Services: Maxit + Movies/Sports HD (V6x2), BB350, Anytime Chatter. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG
nodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful onenodrogd is the helpful one
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobes View Post
With the total Sky TV package becoming available trough broadband at some point next year I fear for VM tbh. Sky will wipe away all those unable to have a dish for whatever reason; including myself! If the discounts etc stop I will absolutely be thinking about switching to Sky.

On a technical point; there's no reason why I couldn't keep VM Boradband and then have the new Sky TV installed is there?. What I mean is (and I'm not great technically) is there any reason why the new Sky TV Broadband wouldn't work if i stayed with VM as the broadband supplier?
Can’t see full SkyQ functionality running off a Broadband connection. I think Sky TV over broadband will be a small shadow of what is available to dish customers.