View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 10:57   #3646
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobes View Post

On a technical point; there's no reason why I couldn't keep VM Boradband and then have the new Sky TV installed is there?. What I mean is (and I'm not great technically) is there any reason why the new Sky TV Broadband wouldn't work if i stayed with VM as the broadband supplier?
Technically there is no reason why but I'm going to guess that Sky will only offer this TV package if you take Sky Broadband too. You can see that coming a mile away, especially to begin with anyway.

If this proves popular, I wonder what it will do to the BB speeds. It's one thing using Netflix etc every so often but households constantly streaming throughout the day must have some effect