View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 23:10   #3578
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Well Spiderplant basically called me a troll i don't know if you can see it but here's proof he isn't as innocent as one thinks he is.

But i must apologise to both the members on here and the mods as i should of handled it better by putting him on ignore which i have done, this isn't the first time Spiderplant has attacked me and Virgin media are now aware of his behaviour.
Although they probably won't know who he is by just a username but by making them aware hopefully he'll think twice before attacking another member.
I do sympathise with VM staff as you do get some trolls but a lot of info i have posted has been correct also a lot has been wrong too i only pass on info i get given so if i'm trolling then MB must be too.
The other VM staff on here i find have always been great.
Also i did say that i personally don't think it will be £7.50p/m rise and will probably only be around £3.50p/m on average so surely i was giving vm a bit of credit there, if i was trolling i would of milked the £7.50p/m wouldn't i?
Also i will apologise to SP for calling him a disgrace, the comment was in anger but i stand by everything else that i said and you was bang out of order.

Next time contact a moderator. What you have effectively done is discuss reputation points in public which is against the site's T&Cs.