View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 15:24   #719
Toto
Inactive

Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Toto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appealToto has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mertle View Post
what I cant understand is why VM is out to self destruct its business.
Me neither.

Quote:
Its clear many will leave. They just had good figures and some idiot in an office decide to screw its customers great management there.
A risk they will have to quantify. E.g. Subscriber chrun over advertising revenue.

Quote:
Think also if they go ahead why he heck cant opt out be done with the mac address rather than some stupid Cookie idea.
An interesting idea, wonder what additonal HTTP overhead this would cause, that an additional network technology.

Quote:
Surely its upto VM to properly openly use a system which completely blocks those who wish NOT to HAVE PHORM.
Yes absolutely

Quote:
This current system and its opt out is dodgy as hell. I even got a conspiracy that the government wont do jack all.
Dodgy certainly, and some conspiracy theories should come wrapped in tin foil.

Quote:
They want us to stop using credit cards and they dont like us using places like play.com.
oooo kaaayyyyy

Quote:
So if there is a fear factor that online purchase are going to be more unsafe we will stop buying online.
We?, speak for yourself.

Quote:
Finally I am starting to feel this country is now being run by the KGB. With this and this ID card all the cameras etc has the KGB took over parliment.
. That's comrade Toto to you brother.