Thread: Tivo V6 V6 box
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 20:17   #13
cityfan247
cf.addict

Services: Full House 2 V6 Boxes 1 1TB Tivo Freesat Freeview HD Roku Apple TV 3 Firesticks
cityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to beholdcityfan247 is a splendid one to behold
Re: V6 box

Got 2 V6's today. Install was by engineer. However the update install kept failing on both boxes. One was connected via wi-fi and the other by powerlines.

The engineer said it was a problem at VM not my end. Said he couldnt wait around as could take a few hours so I spent the next few hours completing the install myself. Finally the updates did download about 5 hours later.

The interface appears the same as the Tivo's they replaced. But I have to say it is soooooo much quicker.

My wife doesnt like the look of it. Its not the most stylish looking box i suppose but I think better the the 'massive' Tivo.

The next thing will be to try my Netflix and You Tube 4K.

Last edited by cityfan247; 23-02-2018 at 22:05.
cityfan247 is offline   Reply With Quote