View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 09:48   #2
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Virgin set to increase price April 2018?

There were unsubstantiated claims, but no concrete evidence. Given Virgin started notifying customers about last November's price rise in August (3 months beforehand), if there was to be a major price rise in April, I'd imagine there would be letters/emails being sent out to customers around now.

Also, I'm my opinion to have another major prise rise just 5 months after the last is unlikely given the negative impact it had when Virgin had two price rises in 2016. There may well be some tinkering - perhaps phone plans etc., but I just can't see another price rise like there was in November so soon afterwards.

Last edited by Inactive Digital; 06-01-2018 at 09:59.
Inactive Digital is offline   Reply With Quote