View Single Post
Old 19-03-2008, 11:51   #1419
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostandconfused View Post
Why would you cancel your services for a company thinking about doing something? I bet there are thousands of proposals that never get off the drawing board. Fair enough if they actually implement this, but if you've been reading this thread you'd have noticed that VM have gone very quiet on this and their logo has been removed from the phorm website which suggests that they are slowly backing away from it.

It sounds like you wanted to cancel anyway and are using this as an excuse as they havent made any changes, just suggestions.

Also they wont remove the cable, you can provided you dont damage the cable in the street but they wont send someone out to remove it for you.
I have also started the proces to move away from VM Their total lack of communication for so long leads me to remember the start of the capping on VM, yes our pressure had it removed in the end but it was still worked back in slowly. As this will be worked back in slowly they are only seeing the pounds sign this might generate and still show the normal contempt for customers.

Since speed isnt a problem for me then I am happy to move where phorm is not welcome.

I have access to Admin areas on forums where sometimes information that isnt to be shown to genral public is on view I just cannot trust VM wil not sneak in this phorm so to protect the forum owners and myself i quit VM as soon as the BT line is in and ADSL is activated.