View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 20:21   #133
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2019

If you are wanting to watch Endgame at the cinema i cant suggest strongly enough how much better it is going to be for you if you start right at the beginning. You might think you remember everything from Iron Man and Captain America etc but you will be amazed the difference it makes starting from scratch. The excitement and anticipation builds with each film and you become completely engrossed in them as you realise it is all one big story. I did it last year for Infinity War and it felt fantastic. I wasnt planning to do it this year but fate said otherwise and i broke my wrist so i had nothing but time to watch them. I timed it just right so i finished Black Panther and Antman and the Wasp on the Wednesday Endgame came out and then i went to see the doublebill with Infinity War. It was a magical experience. (I had seen Captain Marvel four times at the cinema recently).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote