View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 19:55   #132
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Films to see in 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
There are lots of weird and wonderful ideas out there. Some people think you can watch Guardians 1 and 2 back to back and wherever you want in the list of films. I originally watched them in release order at the cinema and chose to do so when I have gone back and rewatched them in the run up to Infinity War and Endgame. The only tweak I made is not watching Hulk at all because it is a different actor and spoils my realism factor and I watch Captain America first. Although I know what is coming, because the Marvel movies flow into each other and stories and characters crossover I like to watch CA:TFA first because it sets up SHIELD, has more significance and lets you appreciate it more when you hear about it in Iron Man. Other than that I stick to release order, I think you appreciate it more as references are often made to the events in previous films such as this new Spiderman film strongly references Endgame and Thor (3) Ragnarok, despite appearing to be a standalone film, references Avengers 2 and one of the best moments for me in Antman and the Wasp is a scene which references Civil War.

Cheers for that.

I have seen all of Phase 1, and possibly Phase 2, can't remember if i have seen Age of Ultron though, and have only seen 3 in Phase 3, it random order.

Think i need to fire up Kodi while the other half is away!