View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 10:55   #3233
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
The V6 bix is small, quick and unobtrusive - what is there not to like.

It doesn't have lights that go round when you play a recording (unlike sky box) but personally I don't watch those lights I'm watching my tv.

Had the V6 boxes since Feb and very impressed overall
For the record I hate the light myself , the only consolation is since the last update it's not quite as bright.

Clearly looks will always be subjective , I'm not on my own in this though many of the reviews say similar. If the worst I can find is the looks then clearly I agree with most of what you say.

Last edited by muppetman11; 03-11-2017 at 11:11.